Requests received will be processed within 8 to 10 weeks following their receipt by the corporate committee of donations and sponsorships.
Eligibility for grants
To be eligible for a grant from ArcelorMittal Long Products Canada, a project must meet the following criteria:
- Initiative in one of our donations policy’s areas of interest (education; environment; health, safety and social services; arts and culture; sports and recreation)
- Impacts one or more of the communities in which we have facilities
- Fulfills the requirements listed below
Make sure that your project directly benefits a community in which ArcelorMittal Long Products Canada operates.
Check that your project is not affected by the exclusions listed below.
We do not usually accept to donate to the following:
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Organizations funded by United Way/Centraide, since we already contribute to United Way on an annual basis
- Private events such as family celebrations, etc.
- Mass mailings or form letters